View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Knower
Thank you so much mystique, that really helps

Actually language was always my weakness, especially in school, I was proper terrible. And I was diagnosed with Dyslexia in university. But my whole life I've been slowly getting better and better, and it wasn't until after university that I started to really get better with words.

You could say that language has been one of my challenges to conquer in this life. And I feel I've started to conquer it nicely. I'm even writing books now, on my second. Thank you for pointing that out, it's nice to hear feedback like that :)

If ever I had a psychic ability, it's Empathy, and the ability to put myself in someone else's shoes (same thing I suppose).

I'm also an idea machine. I can peek into a problem and see the solution.

I'm going to be returning to YouTube soon. I used to do lucid dreaming videos, I want to do that again, but I also want an enlightenment channel. And now I'm thinking I might want a channel for general spirituality, and to serve as a light to activate other Rainbows and Indigos, Crystals, Star children, lightworkers, etc. But if I identify as a Rainbow I can attract more Rainbows, and I definitely want to put a fair amount of focus on my kin.

Knowing who my kin is, will be important for my YouTube (and web) ventures.