View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Master
4 cups /temperance

Maybe there is an opportunity in your surrounding that you haven't noticed, because you are not satisfied with your current situation? I'd be mindful l didn't start something new out of restlessness, and to keep a balance in what ever new adventures I went on, that the material, the soul and the divine all harmonize. If these things are considered and cared for, I believe it would be a great benefit to take action.

Q: I have several different opportunities now; nature work, art work, individual healing, environmental work and more (innovation is one). I wonder if the divine wants to give me a hint at this time? ;)

//Edit: sorry, forgot that I was supposed to write the interpretation as one sentence: "Seems you are not at your best where you are, and a new endeavor can be fruitful if you pay attention to balance." //

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3