View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 03:58 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Within Silence
Yes, belief is a function of the egoic structure, which is based in the illusion of control, controlled by desire to control. This function must be observed within oneself, by oneself, for oneself. Only you can see this process within yourself, because it is something innate not external. Its expressed externally but originates within. Hence, the necessity for meditation, which is the action of self healing, to heal oneself from its illusions.

What is shocking upon realization, is how out of control one has been in trying to control that which its never been in control of in the first place.

Thus the teachings; To gain ones life is to loose it, in order to have everything give everything up. Notice that "to lose" is to let go of control, and also to "give everything up" is also pointing to letting go of control, hence to accept, to allow, to flow with life, to drop resistance, drop repression, drop forcing, etc.

And these teachings are not speaking literally of course, but rather pointing to ones belief in who it thinks itself to be which thus perpetuates the need to control, to be right, to support the egoic structure, to uphold the identity of a separate self, which, for a time, sees itself as a drop of water which is separate from the ocean. The word ego is pointing to this state of mind. Again, this takes a fair amount of self reflection/observation to begin to see the pattern.

Simply, everything is an expression of the energy of the universe, there is no separation except for that which one believes there is. Yes we all live "seemingly" separate lives, we all have a uniqueness inherent within ourselves, but at the root of being its the same energy which thinks, speaks and moves.

One And Only You
Every single blade of grass,
And every flake of snow -
Is just a wee bit different ...
There's no two alike, you know.
From something small, like grains of sand,
To each gigantic star
All were made with THIS in mind:
To be just what they are!
How foolish then, to imitate -
How useless to pretend!
Since each of us comes from a MIND
Whose ideas never end.
There'll only be just ONE of ME
To show what I can do -
And you should likewise feel very proud,
There's only ONE of YOU.
That is where it all starts
With you, a wonderful
unlimited human being.

James T. Moore

You are unique. We are all unique. We are like musical instruments in a universal orchestra.

All energy has it own vibrational frequency including every single person on this planet.

We are frequency generators. We have the ability to send out vibrations that are in harmony with the universe. We also have the ability to send out vibrations that are not in harmony with the universe, or other human beings or other species, and this is the result of being ignorant of the fact that we're all one, or the structure of the ego who believes itself to be superior to others and thus controlled by the desire to control them through force.

My perception of oneness of living here on earth is through my "spiritual" and dream experiences. I have relearned through dreams, that time seems to be of the past, the future and present all happening at once. I like dreaming of the past cause my conscious mind learns new things. I use to not like dreaming of the future cause it terrorized my mind to see horror come to pass, but on occasion, good things too. These days dreaming of horror does not horrify me. I like telepathy of the present moment cause it reminds me that we are not separated, even if we are across the globe. I have come to realize that feeling needed is a longing for the reality of oneness when one is not in that awareness. People who have this feeling needed feel are those who search for a purpose. When you wake up to the reality of oneness, a search for purpose is no longer needed.

When I "woke up" at the age of 28, life became a constant string of synchronicity (which drove me mad for a time) and those who are in my daily life are witness to that and sometimes experience it themselves. These days I have a different awareness of synchronicity.