View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 12:46 AM
Master

Some things I found helpful

Being around the channeling vibration. I had my daughters around that had learned to channel, and how they opened up was with the book, "Learning to Channel" by Sanaya Roman. Orin, who is a Being of Light, wrote the book through Sanaya, it is a beautiful book and I have loved Orin for years. When I decided I wanted to learn, I started with that book.

Channeling is just a raising of your vibration to be able to hear the "channel" on the radio. An easy way to practice that is to picture a ladder, and you climbing up three steps to a platform. Envision anything you want on the platform - what do you want to see when you get up there? It can be anything, but it gets you into practice of raising your consciousness, and visualizing.

Another help was listening to the thoughts in your head. If you are reading a channeled book, sometimes you will hear thoughts, in between the sentences, that you did not think. It may take awhile, maybe halfway through the book. The thought will be in your voice. Channelled thoughts sound like the voice in your head, which is why it is tricky at first to realize you are channeling.

Try writing in a journal about your day, and do that for awhile, just write your thoughts, how your day went and after awhile, you might stop and be still and quiet and a thought may occur to you. Write that down. All you have to do is breathe and relax.

It can be as easy or as hard as you want to make it. But most of all, have fun with it. It is not a chore, it is something to enliven you, to surprise you, to feel good.

Here is one of my favorite channelers, Esther Hicks, channeling Abraham on How anyone can channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0