View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

I will share an experience I had at the hospital. I was there getting some blood work done and was looking for an exit. There was a "code" called and I so felt the man leave. Well he left all right running full speed down the hallway and ran right into me and back out again and went out the fire exit door. That is the same door I made a bee line for and went out. I had to get out of there, and of course I set off the alarm.

I did not know if that spirit was still attached to me and the last thing I wanted to happen was for a DR to find me speaking to a dead person in the hospital I might well have been locked up.

Right behind me came the Priest from the hospital half out of breath trying to catch up with me and he too came out the fire door setting off the alarm. He called security and told them he set it of and it was all OK.

He said that he needed to talk to me about what he had just seen. It seems that he had just been at this man's bedside and did last rights with him. The code was called and death pronounced. This man had been seen by the Priest several times but never passed. This time he made his passing. He was so happy to be free that he literally ran away from his bed and the hospital.

I ran out the door to make sure I had the space to deal with his crossing. The Priest told me he had seen like a mist at times leaving the body, like heat almost. Never had he ever seen a full body physical form like he just did. He said that he ran right into you....and you felt it I could tell. Then that is all I saw when you ran out the door. I told him I was a Medium and used to such things happening but I needed to know I was safe to deal with him.

He told me that the man had been very ill for a long time and died several times not to remain gone. Fear I guess held him in place. I told the Priest that he was crossed that I helped with that. He was stunned that there was a physical form that you could keep. He looked just like he had laying in the bed but could run. This man could never have moved like that he said.

I told the Priest that they can use my energy to be physical and that they can enter the body of the living and stay there if they wish. He had always been unsure on possessions ext. Well not after what he saw.

Its a very draining thing to have this happen to you. It takes it toll on you if your not grounded and know well how to use protections. While I can let them enter me to talk through me I so prefer they sit with me along side me and we talk that way.

In doing Platform work in front of an audience I have been able to have a spirit stand beside me at times many in the audience will see. Its quite the experience but too its draining.

While I know well we all have our paths, that we all have our callings to what we feel is pure work, I never have been to a large show with someone of fame I could say was "doing real service". I have at times felt like standing up and saying "OK I have the person with me want a true message".

Lynn