View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Guide
I have attended only one seance but have attended several circles as Lynn describes them.

The seance was arranged by my cousin when we were both 15. He was trying to scare "the girls". He and his friend rigged up a wet towel that was supposed to fly down and hit me in the face, but my cousin's friend fell asleep and my cousin kept kicking my leg thinking it was his friends. Finally my other cousin got up and turned the light on and we saw everything and laughed about it for a long time.

My experience with the circles is that if the person really is a medium you can get quit a lot of interesting things. There is man name John in Dallas who is really good. His circles were popular (this was years ago and I have no idea if he still does circles). Sometimes there would be 30 people in the room. He would make everyone say their name so he remembered where they were sitting then the room would be darkened with blackout curtains and he would start. He always got whole names, never "I am getting a D name...", he would say "I have someone here named Fanny Belle, I think she is here for ..." Sometimes he would ask who knows Fanny Belle (or what ever name he gets) and several people would say "I know someone" and he would then know which one it was based on where they were sitting. I cannot speak for anyone else but I always got messages that I knew were for me, specific to the relative that had passed and myself, like my grandfather asking if I remembered riding on his tractor with him.

That does not happen with all mediums so the thing to pay attention to is the kind of reading John Edwards does no TV or the Long Island Medium. Those are not real or very little of it is real. They are media personalities in it for the money and fame.