View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 07:21 AM
Master
My view of LOA, is that affirmations do indeed require a high amount of faith, where there are those whom do post in this section about how they wanted something, and have not gotten it (YET), it is possible entirely that a lack of faith may be at play.

Say an individual is looking to change career, dreaming of it- well if one does not have the Faith in oneself, and the Faith that this can be achieved is it too far of a stretch to think they are coming from low esteem thinking in the first instance? How does one have the strength and pure guts to change a career in the first place, if one is continuously coming from a lack of confidence. One is dejecting oneself imo in such case.

Also I have other thoughts on this, other than the faith aspect, I do agree action is required. One can't simply want and wish for something, that is not coming from Faith, one must believe with faith beyond a shadow, but one can not as well sit in a stasis and remain stagnant.

Let me give you a recent life example of mine, I love blue butterflies and have a few art and decorative blue butterflies in my home. I love the colors blue and red together and have been decorating with those colors, recently I've thought- I'd love to find some red butterflies to go with these blue ones, and not monarch variety I mean real solid red. Have I found them yet? No. Am I depressed over it or having doubt or upset in a negative way about it? No. Is there something I can do to bring them about sooner? Yes, I can use my own creative, energy, lifeforce, Chi, and embroider some myself, and hang them in a frame. I may actually like it better to make some, why? It keeps me occupied, I love to embroider and I can decide the features in the art work, it wont be something that comes as a pattern and that is how it is. It would be something I create myself and I have personal say in how I'd like it to look.

My final thoughts on LOA and this is very important and probably one of the more important aspects I can emphasize on why LOA or manifesting one's reality may not work- in and especially in the case of relationship and it is this simply:

Will.

And no not one's own. People somehow manage to fail to compute that just because you like Jim, want Jim, and think you love Jim, and you use LOA or affirmation to try and bring Jim to you. Well point number one- you may wish to take into consideration how Jim actually feels about this- why? Well just because by will you want something (Jim) does not take into consideration that Jim also has a will and what if by Jim's will he likes and wants Becky?

That is only a fraction of my thoughts as I myself have been testing and utilizing LOA. I am sure I have many more, and also certain I have many more thoughts on it still that I have even yet come to. This indeed may only scratch the surface.