View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Master

baro-san, I am here just doing, living, experiencing, surviving and learning. I was puzzled for a very long time just how karma worked. Now I don't give a hoot about karma. I put it in the same category as "sin". Because it keeps many from just experiencing the human aspect of why we are here.

organic, I don't take this lifetime seriously. It's just another "drop in the bucket" of my many incarnations.

I don't analyze and dissect every action I take. I understand the makeup of this planet. I understand why people do what they do. I understand why I do what I do. It grieves me to see people hurt, but I understand why they have to hurt.

I agree with so much of what you have said. We, as a global society have set up a fictitious set of boundaries that are keeping us from experiencing what we came here to learn.

On the other hand, there are those (young souls) who came here to live in that set of boundaries. Who are just here to enjoy or need living the human experience. They are the majority who populate this planet in the human body.

Thus we have souls from all walks of life, all ages (of the soul) together. So those of us who are a tad more advanced are frustrated with the illusion we are forced to live in.

Back to my subject, I think it is unhealthy, for me anyway, to judge another person based on the color of their skin, the neighborhood they grew up in and the parents who begat them, the deeds they did or the lifestyle they choose to live. I see the genetic makeup as a navigation instrument that helps them choose how they live and react to the life around them. And lets not forget, like attracts like. That plays into it as well. If one is of a lower vibration they attract the same to themselves. Think of a magnet to metal. It's a well oiled machine we live in.

I truly believe in previous incarnations I analyzed things to much. In this one I've learned or am experiencing living my life by my gut instincts.

Lol, bunch of random thoughts, sorry for the chaos, but it's hard for me to put down into words.