View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb Importance is a human construct

[quote=dakota jim][quote=wolfgaze]
Imagine the scenario of a mother/father who shared a very close bond/connection with their adult son or daughter. If that adult child had some type of incident and a 'soul exchange' took place (assuming it can even happen). Now a soul with a different nature, different personality/demeanor takes over and there is a newfound disconnect suddenly present and an eventual erosion of that preexisting bond/connection transpires. The parent becomes distraught, blames the original soul for what has unfolded (even though they are not responsible), and this opens up the door for strong feelings of anger, resentment, guilt to take hold - all over undetectable circumstances that were unable to be perceived? Meanwhile that poor parent has been deceived the whole time through no fault of his/her own. Who would ever wish to interact with someone while unknowingly mistaking their true identity for someone else? And what kind of effect would it have on the deceived individuals when they crossover and find out that they were directing all these emotions towards a particular soul who was not even the individual they thought them to be?
Quote:
It seems you are seeing it in too conventional of terms - its not something that happens to ordinary people. There are always very unusual circumstances and very old-wise souls with a mission, a challenging ans rare mission. And also the personality doesn't change as much as you might think, the new soul adjust to everything about the person they walk-in to, including the personality and memories. They may seem and feel quite different than before, but they are still the same person, just a different soul is driving the car- the person, not just their body. And the understanding comes from meditation and communication with angels or spirit guides, it's very personal, and very advanced spiritually.

While I agree with much of what you've said, likely being one of the people you're describing (with a bit too much flattery might I add, as each gear in a machine is equally important. Importance even, it seems to be a human imposition of power onto reality, and power is a very humorous thing that exists in life, but I don't think an afterlife-calling it that just because we all know the realm I'm referring to- would be anything short of pure being.) I don't like the use of the word advanced because it implies a linear progression, and while time is meant to be perceived as linear, it is slightly more amorphous ocean of the progression of entropy at each state or something like or unlike that. It's just a slightly educated from experience guess, but is by no means a definite thing. Regardless, ranking of importance is only pertinent to humans because of limited time, so if we remove the factor of time, suddenly (me using a word with a time reference was meant as a joke, I know, I suck at humor) everything simply is.