View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 07:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
For connection yes but not the realization of it.. these are words we are dealing with though to communicate, lets not forget and words can be tricky because people have different meanings when they say them sometimes.. here is another quote, here they use the word ego to mean the limited self, instead of and identification with an "I".. this quote is explained better then the other one i posted, i think.

"Oneness is beyond ego, it is not the ego. The ego is the limited self.

Emptiness is beyond oneness depending on the tradition. If it is based on emptiness. KS had no concept of emptiness so it was all energy based.

Beyond universal mind/oneness is emptiness."

I don't want to make this about me, i don't normally like sharing to much.. but here is a quote from me, from a little while back talking about an experience..

Now before this ^ or other similar experiences i was still that, but just didn't know... so thats what im talking about, and thats the only reason i posted that... @IamIt so i understand what your saying when you say it's already that..

Yes revolver, i get ya, if you guys reply again i may take a little longer, i have two courses to study for.

Resonance/seeing that disconnection is impossible, including you not resonating/seeing that, IS realization! and why nothing needs to change.

What is sought, already is.