Thread: The Small Wow.
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 11:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
enlightement isn't really a word i would use. but thats fine. nobody becomes so. its only something that one can become open to. in opening to that is a new expereince. yet everything is much like it was. the expereince is the non dual nature of the divine expresses itself into the living person. this happens from a deep silence in the mind and ecstatic joy in the body from the nervous system. since it is nondual this experience can not be impeded by what is. the mind can not block it. the emotions can not block it. nothing. assuming one has become open to the nondual nature in depth. not in theory. in expereince. the process once it begins takes some time. in the beginning one may experience it off and on. a moment here or there. minutes. hours. days. then at some point. you couldn't will it away if one tried.

tony parsons may have come to this. i dont know? i remember hearing something from him some years ago.

It happens in different ways for different seekers. The problem is that some (including Tony) do not acknowledge that and invalidate, for example, what feels like resonance by the mind because that is not what its like for them, and they think, therefore, should be the realization experience for all. Obviously a suspect conclusion to reach because they do not experience the inner life of the other.