View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder

Bunny

This is a beautiful dream

I found the ending part the most fascinating. You going into that building, with many rooms. Directly after jumping, “dying,” and swimming in the ocean (collective consciousness/the underworld/afterlife) you’re staying in a temporary part of consciousness (hotel) and you see many many people are there too, all going through this same transition of consciousness. I though the wall of mirrors was very interesting , because it highlights the duality of life , and how all we’re ever doing is mirroring each other’s actions. I believe that old man is your spirit guide. The fact he could only look at you through the mirror shows that he needs to have a boundary to look at you through , ie the physical world/spiritual world where he is. You are his mirror, he’s living his life through you. He’s looking at you with desire because he is you / or he really could’ve been your lover in that past life in Ireland, but he chose for your experience in real life & for your dream for your lover to be in his own effect , his own appearance & petsonality in your dream. This man is guiding your actions , and you were maybe living out his experiences through you !! What’s amazing is this is not only in your dream but in real life, he is guiding your actions in real life as well

Peace&LOVE