View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013, 02:11 AM
dmtmd

well if you could find out from her if she really introduced me to this new man that I have met..... that would be great. I think she did have something to do with me meeting this new guy, but im not sure.

and ask if I made the right decision recently by deciding to be with the new man.......and ending my old relationship for the new relationship. I feel like he might be a soul connection, but im not sure.

those are the main questions I have at this time.....
Thank you!

we would like to say that yes your mother did have a part in you meeting this man but we do not want you to feel any sense of obligation to him because of that. she merely presented him as an option. one of many just like you have many soul connections and he is but one. We would like you to begin to know your feelings as truths there is nothing truer than your feelings. if you feel you mother was involved then she was.in terms of if you made the right choice about the relationship how does it feel. if it feels good then you absolutely made the right decision. if there are feelings of doubt or other negativity it doesn't mean it was a wrong decision it simply means you have two options. make another choice that makes you feel better or shift your emotions and perspective about the situation so that it feels good. then you can only get positive results out of it. follow your feeling and know your truths do not doubt yourself allow yourself to feel empowered in this way.

Hey I was having trouble directly channeling your mother so I asked the beings I regularly channel about her.