View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdayschild
I have read that there are different 'rays' of TFs and I believe that the Blue Rays are the healers. I THINK (not 100% sure) that the Gold Rays are more like educators?!

Hi there.

I work sith the gold ray energy, it is the energy I most resonate with and it is the energy which I carry.

It is a balanced energy - very harmonious with masculine and feminine energy and is connected to Christ and the 'great central sun' - which is... the source of unity conciousness where I connect to and ground into the grid.
A big virtue with the gold ray... is 'the truth of unity or Christ conciousness'... and we may 'educate' though various mediums ... MOSTLY though... it is about dwelling in our truth and being anchored in truth.

My husband is a blue ray... I saw in a dream that he merged his energy with mine and we 'alchemised' a kind of platinum gold ray.

Just to add onto that the third energy works kind like magnetics.

You can 'expand' the energy by pulling the polarities apart and thus... the energy between the poles intensifies - the energy is the product of source energy pouring in through the crown chakras of both twins and the anchoring energy from the earth meeting with each other in the hearts of both twins to set off a reaction... an expanding of love creator energy... it is a powerful love vibration which is a reflection of the love of all creation... or

You can also attract the energy into the heart space and from there it sends out an explosion of love/light energy... this is the power which people speak of when referring to third energy.

It is very important to have reached inner balance and have merged and grounded the mother father polarities within before you are able to harness the power of the 3rd energy.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 07-10-2017 at 12:19 AM.