View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Seeker
I personally love being around faeries. I try to befriend them whenever I go into heavily wooded areas, I make it known to them firstly that I'm just there to explore their fascinating world and the nature. Depending on what impression you make for them, is how they'll treat you. They'll also read your thoughts and intentions. I will usually affirm that I love nature and want to take care of the earth. The humans in my area are really harsh and tend to mess up their home and balance, so I don't blame them for being weary of me. From what I heard, they can be easily offended for those lack manners or look down on them and will often retaliate with trickery. I think they're very magical and have a wondrous youthful energy. There are many types of faeries, I am particularly referring to the woodland ones. They showed me their little portal when I experimented with mushrooms once. Though you do not need such substance to detect them. I would be very cautious if I saw one's form, they don't seem to appreciate being treated as little dolls or toys, but as very mighty and strong beings, despite their statures. I'd leave them be.