View Single Post
Old 13-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Ascender

I actually don't have a problem with eating animals because they are so nutrient-dense and essential for robust health, but on the perfect planet...it would be pleasant to not have to eat anything living and still have excellent health.

Also I actually gave birth to my daughter at home & I think that is the perfect way for healthy low risk pregnancy mothers to give birth. Believe me, if any mother nowadays puts in the thought, research and planning to have a home birth (at least in the U.S.), that is a good, nurturing, caring mother.

Also I don't think that criminals (or anyone else) should be eliminated (I'm assuming that means killed). I don't think the current jail system works. There should be some sort of rehabilitation program.

But anyway, things for a perfect planet imo would be a government that is truly run by the people. Not run by a select few super wealthy people who pretend that having only 2 political parties represents "everyone".

True health freedom. No government and no insurance companies to pretend that there is only one type of recognized medicine and no pretending that they think they know what is best for you and your family.

True freedom of information and speech. No one would get shut down for exposing the truth.

I can probably add a bunch more but those are probably the biggest issues that bother me about this world.