Thread: Leo question
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Guide

I have dated two leos and my dad is a leo. I find that they like to ask questions and keep a conversation going. I found the self-centredness had more to do with being the centre of attention in public or being more successful I guess. I always have good convos with leos. If they are more positive, their attention seeking is also positive, like getting attention by being charismatic or whatever. The more positive leos I have known have been supportive of me but very confident in themselves. I love positive leos!

I have been dealing with a negative Leo lately (not in romantic terms) and all he cares about is himself. He tries to get attention from people with more authority than us (we work side by side) and after a meeting ends, he will literally hang around and have personal conversations and will back me right out of the room. Whenever someone acknowledges that I did well on something he also rolls his eyes. He even interrupts me mid-sentence in meetings. So yeah. Two types of leos I guess. LOL. This Leo is super insecure and hasn't established a healthy level of self-confidence yet. He has made my life hell this past year and to be honest I dislike him very much.

So your situation makes me think that this guy lacks self-esteem, so maybe he is over-doing it to impress you without realizing its having the opposite effect.