Thread: Heart-Science
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Master
Hello there.

For a few months now, I have been totally and spiritually stuck in a 'Dark Night of the Soul' and way out of my heart-space.

The bliss I once felt was no longer there...and no amount of monkey-faced orchids, inverted rainbows, luminescent algae or lenticular cloud formations was 'doing it' for me...I was just cold and dead inside.

So, with an interest in ancient anthropology, pre-deluvian geography and dead hieroglyph languages, I set about doing what I gave up on a while ago...trying to decipher the Indus Valley Manuscript.

Whilst I was doing so, I noticed that the symbols from the Mojendro Daro site in Pakistan were very similar (almost the same) as an ancient oceanic language called Rongorongo, which is only to be found on Easter Island and I used that as my 'Rosetta Stone'...but yeah, how did a language get from Pakistan to Easter Island some 7,000 - 10,000 years ago?

From between 2,000 BC to about 1200 AD, pyramids and temples dedicated to the worship of Lord Shiva (my own personal deity) began springing up all over the globe...from Pakistan to Vietnam...from Cambodia to Guatemala and all were totally identical in every way, shape and form...and they all were associated with a now extinct race called 'The Champa' of which the Khmer people are the living descendants and they were also responsible for the megolithic structures of Borobudur Temple in Java and the Angkor Wat facility in Cambodia, along with the MySon temple in Vietnam.

And so, I started studying the Tantric floor-plans of all these ancient temples and pyramids all over the globe....found they were all representational of the Shri Yantra (my avatar) in three dimensions and also found that the height to base measurements all represented the Golden Ratio of 1.618 and the increment of height represented the Fibonacci sequence. After that, I went into the whole mathematics of sacred geometry and pyramid/temple design...which also represented the distance from the Earth to the Sun in miles....the full precession of the equinox in years...the distance from the Earth to Galactic Central Base in Light Years...Ten times the solar year of Saturn...

Before long, I was shifting through dimensions without knowing it, with Nikola Tesla taking my hand whilst I found myself in a Torsion Field riding on Scalar Waves in the 7th dimension, which eventually led me to the sun-temple pyramid in Bosnia.

After that, I saw how the intonation of "OM" at the Schumann Resonance of 36hz produced a Shri Yantra on the etheric field which was measured by the Tonoscope and I saw two dimensional images on a flat surface immediately morph into composite incremental dimensions...first 3, then 5, then 7, ending up with my whole consciousness in full-blown 11th Dimensional awareness.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5YxnHqbeXI...s/s1600/10.gif

Then, after delving into all the mathematical equations behind quantum tunneling...after seeing how beautiful it was to create natural wormholes from 11 dimensional merkabah shapes powered by Zero-Point energy along certain locations in the earth's magnetic field (Ley Lines)...something started happening to me...my heart started fully opening to all the beautiful and glorious energies of the universe, all working together in scientific and mathematical precision...I had found my 'emotion switch' and it was pure quantum physics and Vedic knowledge...and I attained the immersion in bliss once more that I had missed for oh so long.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 11-11-2017 at 09:03 AM.