Thread: Heart-Science
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, heartlessness truly is self-defeating, as you said, because that which strives against Universal Law---in other words, the Laws of Nature---ultimately destroys itself from within; it is simply a matter of time.
You make a very important point about the misinterpretation of the saying, "I think, therefore I am." Ascended master El Morya says that Thought reigns supreme in the universe, but his concept of thought is a far cry from the narrow meaning assigned to it by orthodox science. To him, true thought is Feeling-Thought which incorporates the feelings and intuition of the Heart, and therefore he would fully resonate with what you wisely said, that "I feel, therefore I am." I would also say, "I AM, therefore I think."

Gregg Braden sounds like an interesting fellow; I shall read about him shortly. Today I was in a Kuala Lumpur bookshop looking for any books by Nassim Haramein, but I found none. Does he write scientific books?

I like the term, Feeling-Thought very much, Explorer21. El Morya has my deep respect.

I’m glad you are interested in Nassim Haramein, too. I came to learn about him by watching lectures he gave at conferences. These are on youtube. I learned today though, that he has written an e- book titled, The Decoded Universe or The Theory of Unification. Here is a link to his website and the Resonance Science Foundation which is his research group.

https://resonance.is/about-haramein/

These quotes by him are favorites of mine:
“If we were to extract even a small percentage of all the energy held within the vibrations present in the space inside your little finger, it would represent enough energy to supply the world’s needs for hundreds of years.”
“Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking inside a radio for the announcer.”
Nassim Haramein
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.