Thread: Demonic Spirits
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Necromancer,
Your particular tapestry of Spirit may be very unusual. The journey is to Source (eventually) and there are many ways of getting there! Your heart is in the 'right place'. That much I observe. And with that you can get anywhere. Whatever characters you encounter along the way are there for your edification one way or another. It will be a 'happy place'.

What you say... "It seems like I could go "I am channelling God" if I wanted now, because there'll always be those who will say "no you're not, you're just channeling a trickster spirit" and I'll only have their say-so to go by, based on what they believe and their own allegations and justifications to hold such beliefs."
Oh yes, I know that one. Similar to the OP on this thread and the original question, I have had people come to me telling me my loved one HAD to be some trickster or 'demon' because....how could it be a loved one I know so well? How could it simply be that?
LOL! Talk about some agendas complicating the issue!
It is probably some sort of throwback to some religious guilt trip which we really should be shaking off by now but are still stuck in? A form of religious fundamentalism but under a new guise?
Sounds pretty archaic to me....but scary and off-putting for anyone who isn't too sure of themselves, and with a weight of judgement upon them!

It is likely you have the balance and intelligence, and spiritual contacts which will be quite capable of many encounters on your road to Spirit and still finding your way home quite accurately. Go well.
Thank you.

There's just a limitation to all we can know about a certain thing or even about everything and that's where 'experience' takes over.

Sometimes, people just don't like to hear me say certain things...as evidenced by a few removed posts here and there, which leaves me wondering 'what the heck did I do?'.

It's just better for some people to accept a peaceful and complacent 'status quo' than having anybody come along and question it....it just suits them better to 'believe what they believe' and I can accept that, but negating all other beliefs in the process isn't a means unto an end, but neither is accepting them.

So, I had another kundalini experience and came to understand that nobody knows anything (including self). That is something not many people like hearing.

Other people also don't like it when I tell seekers to 'think/believe for themselves, as those who have an agenda don't like it when this happens.

I'm learning this lesson the hard way.