View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I can share some information on this topic.. that I haven't shared before..

My understanding is.. Atlantis was a disaster.. in the idea that we had 12th dimensional beings on the planet and we had people like you might see today.. and the problem was

"people got left behind"

You see, I guess I'm saying people from the 12th dimension left earth on purpose/ascended took a window and said "bye-bye" but not everyone left..

So the reason why many of us who were there.. are incarnated now is cause we created a plan where "no one gets left behind" and that is the plan we see currently in motion today.. and many of us just wanted to see the fruits of our labors so to speek in this highly evolved and charged time of change

I know that the original intention of Atlantis did become corrupted and many rumors blamed it on messing about in changing too much of the natural order of things. And the greed and corruption of power. Beings of a 12th dimension could have left many behind who were too tied to the earth plane.Maybe some stayed behind believing that they could turn the tide, so to speak and bring Atlantis back on it's true course.
And many times I do get that feeling of" Come on... haven't we learned anything yet!!!"