View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
More to the point; leaving your body can feel like a sexual orgasm; it is as a release. There are realms beyond this physical life where you exist as pure consciousness without a body and those realms are usually very erotic; like a continuous eternal timeless orgasm of intoxicating bliss.

Understanding that sexual energy is pure spiritual energy; it is the force which creates living beings and also revitalizes our own being. Sex is much more than just a physical act; this is demonstrated in Tantra Yoga. Although the largest organ which the human body has is the skin and the skin, among other things, allows us to feel.

Sensual feelings is what sex is all about but you do not need a body or skin to have those type of feelings. In my out-of-body experiences I have felt the rapture of what could be described as a cosmic orgasm; so far above any human experience of sex which I could ever recall. All of our senses go deep beyond this world but they are transformed and refined in other realms and they resemble nothing like they are while inhabiting a human body.

There are people who have reported “incubus” and “succubus” sexual attacks; they are not seen by most humans, invisible entities, but are thought of as demons obsessed with sex, an they sexually influence or rape entities in the spirit world as well as people in human form here on Earth. It has been said that they can enter a persons' dreams to have sex with that person while they sleep; although a lot of people believe that the incubus and succubus are but myths.