Thread: Axe murderer
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2018, 03:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
It actually would not surprise me if you repressed the memory all together. You were very young and that was a very traumatic event. Having dealt with repressed memories I can honestly say you will have zero memory of the event unless your higherself wants you to remember it. ...

Yeah I know I have heard of repressed memories before, but I have PTSD for sure because I experienced a lot of trauma in my life before what happened to David because I had a rough childhood, and then I've experienced a lot more after that and not once have I ever had "repressed memories" so maybe it's just weird to me because of that, but it feels to me like it just didn't happen and theres a huge part of me that is still skeptical it happened, even though there are dozens of news articles about it. i asked my sister and she doesn't remember either but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I guess I could try hypnotherapy on myself to know for sure... I just dont know if im ready to do that quite yet.

In regards to the Mandela effect, i too was skeptical of it until I witnessed something flip flop. It is in no doubt in my mind, very real and not false memories at all. I don't think thats necessarily whats going on with my memory, I just thought it could be a possibility. But that seems unlikely considering I did realize that David had dissapeared, i just didn't quite connect the dots!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-06-2021 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences