View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello The Necromancer . Let me tell u a story :) .

First of all you should consider what cause that blockage and as we know its negative emotions. Long term (chronic) negative emotion can cause physical pain in our body, because they are buried deep in our unconsciousness. Usually negative emotions are result from energies around us mostly. Emotions are result from our thought.

So thought->emotion->physical pain .

What it happening and why us ?

Our body and soul are in equilibrium before we experienced negative emotion eather in near future or way to back in our past. Equilibrium is defined in our paradigm like Sigmund Freud said.
So when we experience negative emotion , our soul is fighting with it and that result with body energy imbalance , or as u said chakra blockage.

As i saw from your post's u can't for sure define in what chakra u have problem , so i suggest you to self analyse your negative emotions and write them on paper if u can :) . Because its hard to notice which chakra is blocked, since if one is blocked other chakra gets overactive , that can also cause negative emotions like domino effect .

That was my long story - shortened . only informative :)

Now holistically approach like "a human being" said ^^ from info that u provide on forum or as i like to say Sherlock Holmes approach.

My analyse to your problem.

1. "I don't know what chakra corresponds to patience" i quote you.

Id guess "Impatient" in your case. Impatient is under Crown chakra and its defined as "irritated by others who are slower therefore, preferring to work alone" .

2. I saw your star sign is Leo , so holistic approach to your sign is "NEGATIVE TENDENCY" = "Over-enthusiasm"

POSITIVE QUALITY = "Tolerance"
(Stimulated)

3. This will be allopathic approach i guess.
As i saw your star sign i also saw your age and it may be the cause of emotional change and blockage u experiencing (only maybe) , like menopause . If i'm wrong than prev 2 dots should be root to your problem.

Aaaaand that my analyse with the info you provided , i hope i did little help or at least a different point of view.

As Patrycia-Rose suggested binaural and isochronic tones i think that's a future of medicine but would be off-topic to talk about here ^^ :)

btw sorry for my bad English ,its not my native language . cheers