Thread: ENERGY
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Nope, you're not alone!

Some of my meditations have been pretty intense too. Once when in the Ashkaic Records and re-viewing one of the cataclysmic early events in Earth history which re-arranged the landmasses, I asked to be transpired to what had caused the giant hole in the land and sunk it.... and found myself on a meteor traveling at high velocity towards earth!
I rode it through space into earths atmosphere, when the clouds cleared the meteorite was lined up on the tip of an island continent which it was going to wipe out on contact.

I jumped back into my body before impact and had a massive adrenalin rush! I was amazed for days from that with corresponding chemical dumps from the brain into my body.

Amusement park rides usually only stay with us for maybe an hour afterwards before all the chemicals released during it dissipate, but the meteorite ride effects lasted for days and my mind grappled with how I was able to do that in the first place.

Those were early days when I was just first coming into higher levels of awareness and perception, so it was all very mind blowing...it still is frankly, but that meteorite ride will always be with me as a peak experience.

That's so interesting , partially because this stuff only happens to me in dreams, and they are the kind of thing that has altered my whole outlook , and keeps it focused on what I am certain is an eventuality for me : immersion into energy . That would be a good jumping-off point for the end of my ride on this rock , but who knows ?