Thread: ENERGY
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I often step off buildings - just because I can. I've had a few dreams where it's been more abstract (and harder to describe)...but not many. I suppose I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming (only a few years) and have some way to go yet. I still get excited about it all. I'm such a kid.

Mind you, 10 years ago I began having OBEs which I thought were the best things since sliced bread - until a number of years later when I got bored of them. I never would have believed I'd get bored, of all things. Nowadays it's all about being lucid in the dreamworld - can't get enough of it - but maybe I'll get bored of that eventually and start having more of your kind of abstract psychedelic thingymajigs.

I don't have ones like that very often ; this was the coolest one in about a year . The OBE thing is mixed in with these dreams, but it's like I still usually have a dream/energy body that I'm aware of. Sometimes it gets all melty and
faded into energy . Kinda astral, kinda OBE, always lucid and energetic . I don't do much 'normal' lucid dreaming either, but I'll tell ya what, this kind of dream, however infrequently they come, blow my little mind and make up for
the infrequency with their intensity