View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have Asperger's Disorder...for a while, I was a member of a website called "Wrong Planet":

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/

Then I thought "If this is the 'wrong planet', then what is the right one?"

I'm also a 'spiritual savant'....many people with Autism have special gifts and enarrow interests and mine just happens to be a total fixation with a Divine being.

I also do stuff with quantum mechanics and free energy, ITC communications and channel Ashtar Sheran...I'm an Indigo and also a Pleiadean starseed...the lines of demarcation are quite blurred...quite.

spiritual Savant lol i like that, I guess i could call myself that too due to some of the experiences Ive had. I understand Quantum physics due to one of my experiences but on the other hand couldnt put it all into words.

I have Aspergers/Autism too. Recently a medical assessment rated mine as being a 3/3, the highest rating the medical person could put someone with this. I think my autism has pushed my spiritual development this life at times as I became obsessed with developing but right now ive got so many issues I cant really focus on it.

and yeah the wrongplanet forums, I love those to be in touch with other autism like myself. I personally do not think of those with this coming from a higher place any more then the standard population thou of cause yes we do think quite differently :) . I will always dance to a different tune one could say. My Aspergers daughter, she is quite telepathic (ive only had a few telepathic experiences myself but relate these to my past life time development cause i was a tibetian yogi or lama).