View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 05:16 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

We are all so unique which makes giving advice hard to do.

As a medium I contact spirits. In this instance the impressions I get from your higher spirit self is that you know how all this stuff works. That you block your self from this greater awarenhess because in past lives having this knowing was dangerous. That self discovery these days is safer than it has been in the past. You know how to hone these skills and abilities better than any other person. The desire to do this is repressed or being restriced.

Now if you trust that you are loved, and always have been loved even when being aware and skilled got you killed, it would help. For to trust in love will awaken you beliefs about love and why we exist.

I hope that what I got will be useful to you.

John

John, I had to read your comment at least 3 times, so much of what you said struck me to the core, in a good way though.

I've known for quite some time that I've lived many lives on this earth, my soul is "old." However, I feel I have unresolved business, possibly some "letting go" to do, and some forgiving to do. I think you are right, I have to let go and trust in love. I'm looking forward to meditating tonight, I feel I'm going to take some major steps forward.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I know I'm not on this forum that much, although I do enjoy reading what everyone has to say about the various topics posted. Thanks again, have a great night! I'll post anything more that comes up (with regards to Danielle) in this thread.