View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Hi all,

I hesitate to put this under soulmate/TF headline, please move it if there's a better spot for it, but it is in regard to soul connections for sure, and my experience is that soulmates can be of all kinds not necessarily romantic, as can the TF connections, according to some. So here we go;

I would really love to hear your experiences with regards to connecting to other souls for other reasons than romantic.

Especially, I am curious how and if you have found other's on the spiritual path to connect and work with in different ways?

The background is, that we are two members here who have begun to communicate and experiment on ways to help eachother grow and learn - to better be able to help others and affect change, to do more powerful lightwork, than if we were alone.

I have a very strong sense that there are more souls out there that we 'belong' with, I sense a group... Other than that, I know nothing; I'm very little schooled in the spiritual. (My friend is quite the scholar, on the other hand :) )

We will have different strengths and different human luggage I presume - but I believe we will find that we have a common goal, what exactly that is might chrystalize itself as we gradually connect...

It is exciting and it's unknown all...

SO

I am both asking if anyone else has been 'looking' or feeling like they are searching for others? In that case, who are you? What is your background, what are your interests, sensitivities, gifts, goals?

AND

Apart from finding the rest of the 'flock', I'm simply very curious to learn how others have worked?
How you found eachother?
And what ever else anyone can share on the topic!

Thanks. *wave*
I feel diversity is key to everything. I was lead to the idea of spiritually buy a person who has a lot of baggage, and I haven't talked to that person in a long time. But here I am. For me I have had always had a hard time with"the rest of the flock" but it takes all to make the world go around. You don't have to be a one sided person to be spiritual. Overall I feel like I am more self taught vs. following any 1 person or idea. My mind is so open my brains tend to fall out but still keep a sense of logic. Yup, that's about it. On "need a new start" everyday is a new start! Looked at your blog, looks interesting hope to hear more of you on the forms.