View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth2bella
Nope. No no no. Like I said before this guy is a big red flag. He has anger issues and you'll never be able to trust him. The way he treats his server is the icing on the cake. He may kiss well and make you feel sexy, but maybe a one night stand (or 2) is all he's good for.

You already posted in the forum for 3 things that bothered you about him. Isn't that enough considering its only been 2 dates? A real connection should be easy, not stressful.

Yes absolutely! There were a couple of other things yesterday as well at that pub:

At the counter when we arrived, he wanted to see the food menu and then I noticed that he looked at the prices and he immediately stopped reading the menu and stopped talking about food. Didn't even ask me if I am hungry or want anything to eat, because it was dinner time already. Only asked me what I want to drink.

Then when we sat down with our drinks, we even commented that the restaurant part was full but that there were people also eating food at the drinking part of the pub. And he said that we could even eat at the table we were sitting on. But again, no question if I am hungry or want any food. And yes, I was hungry!

I didn't like that at all. I mean, we were together all afternoon and if he suggested still going to that place at dinner time, he should be prepared to have some food in there. Or otherwise just go home. But leaving me in an uncomfortable situation is not good.

Also, when we were leaving that pub, there were some people going out the door as well in front of us, and he said "ladies first, I'm a gentleman", and then grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the door.

I mean, I was already in front of the door, I can walk without needing help and I'm not an idiot, so I just need a man to hold the door for me, not one that is grabbing my shoulders and pushing me in a patronising way...

And then outside in the car park he did something similar, to "redirect" me to the right place where our cars were.

Well, let's just say that in that pub I saw him for what he really is in many different ways, and so to me we're done.