View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks

I'm figuring things out because people where I live currently watch people to see how they can target them for whatever. I don't want their approval but have to be aware of what they see, etc.

I'm just not compatible with where I live on any level so I handle that when I can. Things started to kick in when they should'nt have and that caused me issues. It's kind of messed up when you feel something only in certain places and don't know why or what it is.

This town where I live has weird people and alot of them have mental issues that I pickup on and did not know what it was. I'm just laying low as mentioned and will make the necessary changes when I feel like it.

People that saw what was changing in me instead of telling me so I could try to fix it they decided it was better to torture me. I'm not looking for their approval for anything and I can watch myself better since there is some understanding on my part.

I am fine with how I am but I need to learn to mask certain things better because back home no one ever said or did anything to me.