View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I think there's a fine line between someone who genuinely has something that needs to be shared about spirituality and someone who just wants their opinion to be dominant.

Submitting to someone elses idea of what is right without thoroughly examining the basis of their teaching seems inherently wrong to me, I admire the Buddha saying to examine what he taught to see if it was true, not just to accept it, slavish acceptance is what the Christians and the muslims demand, I suspect Buddhists don't require slavish acceptance.

Still we do need some sort of guidance. As far as I can see ideally we would come to be guided from within, but that's a lot trickier to set up than just blindly submitting to a dominant spiritual opinion.

I know what you're pointing at my posts. I paste them here to let you or others to see , whether I'm exaggerated to what I have said.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

That's Hinduism practice. So it's obviously a Hinduism, instead to call it --- Buddhism. Their practicing are totally different from the teaching of Buddha Sakyamuni. And their founder Gods are demons who are staying in the cellars in jungle (because they fight me when I say they're not Buddhism.....). So how to consider to name it as Buddhism is ridiculous.

And Buddha Sakyamuni never considered it as Buddhism teaching because their "Buddhas" produced by them has a low level of dharma-subtlety abilities and they're not staying with or at pureland of Buddha Sakyamuni group.

I'm a spirit-Buddha but they fight me. So can a true Buddha fight a Buddha? And they're influenced by alien beast of the standing up green lizard staying underneath their temple in Tibet in the spiritual realm. They're never not to relate with the bad spirits. And they (Lama) like (or practice) to see rebirth as an honor but Buddha Sakyamuni teaching is to stop to rebirth as in the Samara.
L
My viewpoint is they can call them as Buddhism or Buddhist only when they're following the teaching of Buddha Sakyamuni. But you can't mix with a different religion and different practices and say, they're from Vajrayana Buddhism in India. That means from India they're following the concept of other religions but not Buddhism anymore. And their results are totally different from Buddhism practices. Can a Buddhist using spells and incantations or insignia to bewitch or hypnotize their followers in order to control them? That's evildoings. That's against Buddha teaching of empathy, compassion, unconditional love.... ways of belief.
L
Buddha Sakyamuni is the founder of Buddhism so how to consider him as a Buddhist? It's like Jesus Christ isn't a Christian. And his teaching is different from Shamanism. He has his own way of teaching ,so that has to be considered as a role model or role symbol of this Buddhism. Other than that is nothing more deliberately mystifying or adding on it. If the followed Buddhism is an abuse children as their final practice. I'm not to say personal abuse of children. I'm saying as a practice and that's a fact of Tibetan Buddhism or Dzogchen as YabYum for their highest practice in their religion. So you think that that's occasionally happening or religion practicing? That makes the differences.

Or can we say this way, it's because Tibetan Buddhism or Dzogchen is practicing of YabYum sex then all Buddhist or Buddhist monks have to practice YabYum as a Buddhism religion practice? The answer is, NO. That's no more a Buddhism religion belief. And we can't serve two philosophys of different ideas as one philosophy of one religion and that isn't a small differences. That totally changes the outlooks of the original spiritual belief and principle of personality and direction carving for uplifting the religion.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%

They're practicing of images when they're having YabYum sex activities. That's totally a low level of practice. And their main purpose is to controlling others or their followers. That's they'll bewitch or hypnotize to control others. They're trying to do this joke to me when they're fighting me endlessly. Their Buddhas' images are not from Buddha Sakyamuni side of Buddha's images. So it's a different practice differ from Buddha Sakyamuni killing of images when they appear inside him.