View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I think there's a fine line between someone who genuinely has something that needs to be shared about spirituality and someone who just wants their opinion to be dominant.

Submitting to someone elses idea of what is right without thoroughly examining the basis of their teaching seems inherently wrong to me, I admire the Buddha saying to examine what he taught to see if it was true, not just to accept it, slavish acceptance is what the Christians and the muslims demand, I suspect Buddhists don't require slavish acceptance.

Still we do need some sort of guidance. As far as I can see ideally we would come to be guided from within, but that's a lot trickier to set up than just blindly submitting to a dominant spiritual opinion.

I prefer not attaching to labels when it comes to life and movements of life in myself and others. So for me its more about openness to listen and allow the inward reflective shifts to naturally support what wants to be opened and made known to self.
When a shared union comes together whether it be two or more people, its the openness to allow what is, to move through yourself, that supports one to listen and adapt the sharing as their own awareness and guide. What you take in will move in you as you need for you. What moves outside of you, if held lightly and without resistance, abled to be listened to as it is, can open one naturally to the space within themselves, that may need the "activation" for something else in yourself connected. We are all seeds of potential through all life, so no matter what life is being and doing, your own guide within you will source what it needs more naturally in this way. This is effortless being, effortless sharing and not attaching, or being designed by others, but designed by your own uniqueness that houses everything within you. What you are as the seed of potential can be filtered through any other seeds of life as it is, if one is open to notice itself as that life when it wants to be noticed and moved in you in some way.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder