View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Master

What is the whole story, what is the experience seen. These are merely a few things I see now.

I loan money and we agreed to simple repaying terms, installment over time.

I know I found I was insistent about the scheduled payments. I expected it. I began to insist on it. I became angry my anger was transferred.

The longer I wasn't paid back then the more upset I became.

Then of course the person got upset and this took it's course of quiting because it was justified to. My anger was justified. Have we not spoken here about no right and wrong. Perception, it has no right or wrong, only truth

We fail to remember the position of the person who borrowed. We also forget what is someone to do if they can't pay it back and they are being told to pay it back.

What about cutting the installments in half or a quarter extending the pay back to years. Consider what's going on.

The situation, has it changed and the tenancy is to get angry then becomes the solution, a way out. Everyone is justified, especially justice for me. This justice thing, does it take into account considering the situation of limited funds hasn't changed.

Now you evaluate what did you expect to happen? Were you being realistic loaning the money? This person also must live with what they did where we see how strong and what material attachment and materialism for both is and what we didn't know maybe existed for us. You now have an experience. Did you really help the person? We even get to the point we no longer care.

Has any of this been overlooked in the anger. Is it at all important. I see this now but I didn't see it then, my priorities were different.