View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Master
Getting justice can also bring a sense of peace. I usually weigh the cost-benefit in such cases; what is seeking justice going to cost me in money, time, and energy; is it worth it? While seeking peace is noble you also can not let people take advantage of you. You have not done anything wrong so why should you be punished? The other person may now think that they can get away with this kind of behavior, and most likely will repeat it until they receive some type of intervention. But again, what to do will depend on your own current values and not the values of me or someone else; this is obviously a big deal to you, has made an impact on you, and whatever decision you make will probably stay with you for sometime. Look at each situation, one at a time with your eyes closed, justice or peace, and see how they feel inside. You can get the answer from inside of your self. It's not about what other people would do rather its' about you and what you want to do. Yes, this is a particular test for you, but understand there is no right or wrong answer; although the answer you choose may become part of your character.