View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Experiencer
mm, I feel compelled to share my thought here too, but at the same time I do not wish to leave any negative impact. The thing is, that while I may identify myself a great deal with a number of these beings, and perhaps even truly belong to some from this group, I always hated these names. To me they were and always will be utter nonsense. It is the same thing to me like the brands of a car or dish washer... You know, I really feel I am a Perwoll... I don't know, I just resonate deeply with that word.. I think Perwoll black is even more accurate.. yep. But my friend here, he is a pure Ford. That is how it sounded to me, from the moment I came across those labels. And I was subjected to that a great deal, when discovering my identity. First thing that I came across was star seeds. Yes I was one of those for sure. Life was great and comfy with just that one label, but then it came. I wont even try to name all the different labels, people thy to identify them self with. But my problem is not really with that, and everyone is free to do think whatever they like. I just wanted to share my view on all that. For whatever reason I find all this names for different light beings utterly ridiculous almost to the point I sense some unpleasant feeling in my stomach. I hope I do not offend anyone with this post. I am not trying to imply that there are not exceptional beings among us, and that some us may or may not belong to that group, I just have trouble with names or labels, as I perceive them.