Thread: Compassion.
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
Many thanks for the interpretation of the term. I see that the work of salvation proceeds very far down the chain of beings.

An apparition of the Redemptrix 'Our Lady of All Peoples' (see my previous posting above) declared to the seer Agnes at a nunnery near Akita, Japan on 13 October 1973:

"In order that the world might know the Heavenly Father's anger, He is preparing to inflict a great punishment on all mankind. It will be a punishment greater than ther Deluge, such as one will have never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead....I alone am able still to save you from the calamity which approaches. Those who place their confidence in Me will be saved."

That is an order, for She also said, "Of poverty, chastity and obedience, the greatest of these is obedience."

I have spent the last twenty years studying the numerological aspects of the Marian apparitions. The dates fall into a definite pattern. In my opinion the final calamity will occur within the next eleven years, maybe sooner but no later. A threat of grave but lesser proportions was made at Fatima in 1917 and, being ignored, resulted in the Second World War. For that reason I tend to place great weight on apparitions of Our Lady who is also:

Namo Kuan Shih Yin Pusa

This is a Buddhist Thread Untersberg, you would get more feedback in the Christian Thread