View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Mi

Yah, peeps who are focused on 'attaining' and/or being 'satisfied by' and/or 'advocating', 'lauding' and 'celebrating' enlightenment as a 'state' of being as a kind of 'end' in itself can comes across as just being 'sweet' lollypop suckers - to peeps who are passionately action oriented, that is.

Lol... :) That's so funny - they just intimidate me... :) Or actually - they used to. And also drain me completely, which now makes so much sense.

But now, after my transition, if I just stop to notice, I am only a little saddened that they will be difficult to reach.

I mean that someone who has already been on a path for a long time, and had their own communication w the celestial, pointing perhaps in a different direction, will probably not listen much to anything I have to say. Or to anyone at all perhaps... And that is sad, because every single one of us is really needed.

But I will manifest and we shall see, perhaps their guides will speak clearly to them :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3