View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
Thank you very much for your kind response. I like this idea and have considered it a number of times. It's just difficult to totally devote myself to others when I'm in pain-minimisation mode most of the time. It makes me very self absorbed. But I think this is a potential way forward, especially since trying to help myself doesn't work. Thank you

It’s not really about devotion to others but an awareness to allow yourself in the day to day life experience and others to support opening you deeper and make your own connections that way. It’s debeloping an awareness that you can make life itself the practice to explore and discover things in various ways.

The way you process things with adhd makes you unique as well, so it’s findjng what works for you, not necessarily the way others may gain results through.

In doing what you “love” you naturally gain in lots of ways of your life. So if you enjoy art, energy work, walkingbin nature or even sky diving..it’s everythjng you enjoy.
And what you love to do can be a the path of creativity, sharing, learning and exploring and spirituality as one.

Sometimes things open in unexpected ways. We think they come through experiences related to spiritual practices, but great insights and wisdom can come through anything.

The other thing is letting go of what has been and hasn’t worked. That’s done and dusted. Change your attitude to one of openness and expect the unexpected. Be curious and navigate the waters without any need or desire, but rather an attitude of “I’m open” and ready..