View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 03:00 PM
Guide
Manifested that vacation with a suitcase

Hello All,
I put this intention out in March 2017.

I just received news a few days ago that I/my family have received an all-expense paid trip to FLorida for a week. No strings, no scams, no time-share sell seminar, etc..

It took me 22 months to manifest this, but it was a pretty big request as well. But the best thing about it is that the Universe went one better and made it an all- expense paid trip.

Now, come on...how many of those do people get in a lifetime?

DM me if you want to know how I got the trip, but in the big picture, does it matter? I intend to receive it and I did! Now, I didn’t intend Florida, but I did intend an ocean vacation. Florida... a land smothered by ocean all around, haha!

“I now manifest the life I desire”...

Best wishes and stay positive! It’s so hard to energetically see the positive in everything, but it pays off! I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
I have been most fortunate in setting affirmations and seeing them to fruition. Last year I manifested a new Jeep (see my post "LOA and the Jeep Project"). So, recently, I set an affirmation for a luxurious vacation by the ocean.

The affirmation: "We (family) now enjoy a wonderful, luxurious vacation by the ocean"

Two weeks ago, I took my largest suitcase out of storage, placed it on the bed in the guest room so I would see it when I passed through the hallway. I started placing in it items that I would need for an ocean vacation.

I put the affirmation in the suitcase. Then some scubadiving flippers. Then swimsuits. Caribbean vacation guides, of course!

This week, my son's class is doing assignments regarding...oceanlife! Coincidence, I think not. So, I've been putting his colorful pictures and projects in the suitcase.

Last night, I took my son to McD's for an occasional Happy Meal. He wanted the girl toy meal which came with a Barbie. Barbie was in a sarong! He didn't care for the doll and gave it to me. She was a brunette (like myself) with long flowing curls. So I cut her hair into a shoulder bob (like myself) and put her in the suitcase.

Not sure when we're getting this vacation, but it doesn't matter because it is going to be a great, luxurious vacation!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella