View Single Post
Old 18-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Thank you Sparrow for responding to my querey.

Another thing that I am unsure of and again I apologise if this has been covered in a previous post, but I am wondering, in the afterlife, is a person judged by the 'fruit' of his thoughts, actions and deeds, or by belief and conviction?

I know alot of people seem to view this too narrowly and think that an honest and compassionate person who lives a life denying God will find himself in a place mirroring this belief or - will be damned to hell for all of eternity - and that the worth of his deeds are irrelevant.
Within the state to which you return, the life after life, you will find that judgement is something that you carry with you from the physical realm. Judgement is a mindset.
Judgement is often derived from the mindset of expectation of behaviour. Human behaviourisms are forged upon the soul state after experiencing physical life states. They are often created through difficult, challenging and conditioning life ordeals. Such behaviourisms are not a true reflection of the spirit that soul state belongs to. Spirit identifies another spirit through their spirit signature identity, not by their energy residue, or energy journey from physical states. These energy states are transient and mere grains of sand next to the ocean of your ancient spirit. To judge a spirit for their energy garment from a physical life is rather a pointless and short lived experience. There is simply such great vaults of knowledge and information readily accessible to everyone that any misunderstanding, intolerance or anger is quickly transcended by means of awareness and compassion. This is very dependant upon an individuals ability to process such supplied information. It is usually those that first cross over that harbour judgemental mindsets, but these are often quickly overcome and dispensed with. Again you are recognised and looked upon as the being you are, and have been for millions of years in spirit state, NOT as the physical being you experienced yourself as for a fleeting moment in time and space.

Unfortunately human beings see themselves as just a person who they see on their passport. They do not create their lives within the identity of their ancient spirit. Ultimately, they are all pretending to be something they are not. This attachment of physical identity is what causes the most problems for people who cross over into the spirit world.

In light of belief and deed: It is a persons core beliefs, attitude and aspirations which create his primary deeds and sense of worth. Intention is the yardstick to which you are measured in grace; to which your successes are recognised and praised. There is an intention for every soul who lives. Whether or not you align yourself with that original intention determines the subsequent feelings of achievement upon passing over.

In light of god: One cannot deny something they cannot possibly comprehend. One might just keep it simple and focus upon the intention of ‘connectivity’. If one denies God, they deny connectivity. Love also is connectivity. And thus, if you deny love, your intention is to disconnect from life. If this is your chosen state of thought upon crossing into the realms of mental projection, then do not be surprised if your experience is manifested to you void of light, of love and of life. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸