View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Master
r6, LOL............
My brother...essentially none (approaching 0%) of the comments you made would be made by 99% of the world's women, if they are being totally honest.

This one kills me....but you are quite right:
Quote:
I had a thought yesterday, that some or most women can remain more aloof insofar as they do not need to look for a man because men will seek out women.
Em. BINGO. Hahahaha.............but in truth that's only the half of it. Aside from having kids, women don't need sex. They simply don't. They may actually desire it if there is already a mutual authentic love first and foremost between the partners as people and as friends. NOT as "sex partners" and nothing else...that's revolting. But otherwise, it's simply bonding glue or meeting men's demands...and we literally much prefer to leave it. We simply don't need it at all unless it is loving and committed.

I think this all needs to be taught early on, so that the thought is foremost from day 1 in men's minds, and no one has to struggle to come to this realisation.

Many traditions say the equivalent of the truth that it is wrong to put stumbling blocks in front of the blind, meaning anything that is necessary for one's well-being and functioning needs to be provided and the way forward NOT made unnecessarily obscure and obstructed.

Quote:
Xx and Xy are differrent and there are some obvious diffferrences between man and woman as well as lab studies that show brain function differrences
Although this is not untrue, it is so far from the totality of truth that it is not only misdirects and limits clear apprehension of the reality of our being...it limits and misdirects us in ways that are severely debilitating and even dangerous to our development as a species.

We are different and yet at the same time we are the same. The spectrum of overlap between men and women (in all but upper body strength), just as with rich and poor, etc., has not even begun to be maximized...as we are still deep in hierarchy, discrimination, segregation, and oppression as a species.

The vast majority of our experiences are majority differentiated by how we value our differences, how we devalue our differences, and how we relate and respect the dignity and worth of one another, in our differences. We have made difference an axis of discrimination and oppression. We could just as easily not do so.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke