View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016, 08:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronesslucy
This is a strange story. When I was in college, a woman who lived next door to me and shared a bathroom died unexpectedly. She had been taken to the hospital. I couldn't sleep having feelings of dread. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and seeing her standing in the doorway of the bathroom in a off white gown and a crown on her head. I knew that she had passed over to the other side. She had no strong reaction and seemed neutral in her reaction to all this.

About an hour later, my roommate came into the room and told me she had something to tell me. I told her that Mary (not her real name) had died. She didn't seem surprised that I knew and told me that she had died.

A couple of days later I had a dream that she was angry with me about something but wouldn't tell me what I had done. I had never had words with this person and my interactions with her had always been positive. For the rest of the semester I had to keep the light on in order to sleep (otherwise I would dream about her or see her in the doorway of the bathroom looking at me in anger.
Well, you didn't leave the toilet seat up, did you??? (just kidding) Maybe she wasn't mad at you, but about something else. Maybe you are sensitive enough to see these things sometimes....where others are not. If she had no reason to be mad at you...then she most likely wasn't mad at you...but the situation. If she was mad at you...then it was something you didn't know anything about.