View Single Post
Old 30-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples56
This is a question i have been asking myself for the past 6yrs. The last time I spoke to my nan she was angry with me and shouted at me. That was the last time she ever spoke to me. Becasue of family upsets I dont speak to my parents of other members of family. I rarely speak to my sister but she did call me 2 weeks after the phone call to tell me Nan had died of a heart condition. I was mortified. I have never really forgiven myself and feel partly to blame. I never knew she was ill, my sister didnt tell me. For a while after I was cold and grieving. But my question is, Do spirits stay angry after death? Do they forgive?

thank you

Hi Apples56,

When we pass into the spirit realm we maintain our intelligence, personality, and memories, the experiences that have made us who we are. I can't speak for your nan, although my experience of communicating with spirit people has taught me that I doubt very much she is holding on to any form of anger or resentment towards you. If anything she will want you to let the whole episode of what happened go and carry on living your life placing blame on no one person.

When we enter the spirit realm, we no longer view things through our physical eyes. Therefore, we can see a little more ahead and view the experience from a different perspective as well as from other people's point of view. This allows for a level of understanding to be gained. From this point we may try to make amendments for the wrongs that we have done or, for those done to us.

I will hazard a guess by saying your nan will more than likely want family members to put aside their differences whilst they are able to whilst here. She will now know it's easier all round to do this, rather than leaving unfinished business, as most of us tend to do.