View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I kind of randomly met him online, i asked him about my question, it didn't work out.

I think you met one of the Swami's disciples online. Anyway, I finally asked Swami about your question. He told me that at one point of time, long back, when He needed people to propagate the knowledge given to Him by Lord Datta, He showed miracles. Miracles attract a lot of people more than knowledge. But the most important thing is true knowledge, which gives the right direction to a soul. True knowledge is the actually the most powerful miracle because it can transform a soul completely (if diligently implemented).

So in order to gather some people to participate in the mission of Lord Datta, the Swami displayed miracles constantly during that time. This was in the 90s. Now this task has been accomplished. All this knowledge is available online today for anybody in this world to see.

Swami says today if He answers the question in your mind today, tomorrow some other person may come and ask for the same thing. There is no end to this chain. Moreover, most people want to use these miraculous powers for their own selfish benefit.

Showing off miraculous powers is demonic and often displayed by highly egoistic people. Not only does a miracle increase the ego of the person displaying it but also the heightens the selfishness of the person who experiences it. And the ultimate aim of the spiritual path is to be free of selfishness. But miraculous displays of power do exactly the opposite - they lead to greater selfishness in the people who experience them. Most people who have experienced a miracle will sooner or later want to use supernatural powers to solve their worldly problems.

Here is a story below from 1993, when a devotee asked for the same type of miracle just like you.

03—04—1993 01.00 am

Smt. Bhavani got a dream in which Lord Datta appeared saying “I will now tell you three important points”. She suddenly awoke and found Swami sitting on His bed, who told her “Following are the three important points:

1) Don’t brood over the past and plan for the future dream.

2) Concentrate on the present time to do the important work.

3) No soul here, about whom you are so fascinated, will at least even recognize you there after death.

She was shocked to realize that same Lord Datta appeared in dream continued the message through Swami! That was the last day of their visit to that holy place (Srisailam) and the next visit happened on 20—07—1993.

After the above incident, the couple, Smt. Bhavani and Shri C B K Murthy returned to Vijayawada along with Swami to their house. Smt. Bhavani became very anxious to know whether Swami is actually Datta or not.

Every day she tested Swami through one specific mode. She frames a sentence in her mind and immediately asks Swami to say the statement what she exactly thought in her mind. Every day Swami exactly revealed word by word whatever she thought in her mind. Since that was just the beginning time of the program of Swami, Swami was expressing miracles very frequently for the initial attraction.

This mode of testing continued for one month and nobody in the house noticed this because she tested Swami only when she and Swami were present without anybody else near. Hence, this testing was known to only Swami and Smt. Bhavani.

After one month, one day, suddenly her son, Shri Ramana, came from Hyderabad to their house and was immediately possessed by Lord Datta. He started shouting at his mother with a lot of anger. He asked his mother in a very loud voice “Are you so competent to test Lord Datta, who tests everybody including angels and sages? Is this the way to test God? How many more days do you want to keep testing and when will you come to a conclusion?”

All the people in the house were very much astonished and came to know the whole episode of testing Swami through her mouth. She fell at the feet of Swami praying for apology again and again!