View Single Post
Old 26-05-2012, 09:02 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well I'm very interested in time "travel" physical or astral...and such, so this sounds quite cool.

BTW do you actually visit those spaces-events "later on" in clock time...

like a procognotion...come true? As dejs vue would occure.

Is it a place you know? and do you know how "far ahead" you're seeing.

Not that any of this especially matters, but I'm curious.

Could this be a spontanous visit to your Akashic record? Not that naming it would matter either, but I've not heard of this before.

Except for single shot precognitive visions.

I've had a few vivid "dreams" just prior to sleep, where I was aware of both my physical surroundings and another location-scene

in clear 3D vision ...; but had no control over the vision whatsoever. Like someone was operating a camera I saw through, at an

unfamiliar location.

Anyway this is an intriguing ability-phenomena.

"3 of those future experiences have since been re-experienced in their proper sequence with one more to go."
OK guess you already answered one question

Henri, if you're interested, I have more information on my most recent years experience here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=33425

I have had premonitions in many forms over most of my life; it continues to amaze me that new ways of experiencing time out of sequence continue to appear. Some I do have control over, sort of, while others happen spontaniously. I have had time jumps while fully awake, where I am literally living a moment that hasn't happened yet and then reliving it in it's proper sequence. That form is one of the most common. I have had aural premonitions up to 15 years in advance, dream ones of longer scale and ones of reaching for information where unexpected information came with it that was decades in the future. I have also had premonition dreams, usually those are also semilucid, both symbolic and literal with a few premonitions embedded. Those too tend to be long term.

Past present and future continue to have experiencal meaning, but not in the way it is for most people.