View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
Sometimes I consider what a Sunflower is, and wonder why we consume such a beautiful thing...It just seems a bit odd to me.

Extra Protein...!
Strange how suddenly the food market is marketing food that has "more protein!". Bread is delicious, but so bad for the Sacral Chakra.

Also, it is not strange how MINT is in so many things, including our toothpaste. I try to find a toothpaste that does not have some kind of mint in it, including "Natural" toothpastes, and I can never locate any.
Especially after eating spit waffles from from a fine diner establishment.

Yes I know. Sunflowers are beautiful things. By the time their seeds are ready you can see the most lovely mathematical patterns in them, and wonder at the precision and harmony of Nature. They are not always for eating. Sometimes for just appreciating and "feeling with".
The birds love to eat them, so they are perfect wild bird food too. And when they fall to the ground, the mice will get some.

But there is no harm in appreciating them and eating them. That something so lovely can help to give us food and nutrients is all a part of Nature's blessing.

Spit waffles sound unusual probably because I have never heard of them in my narrow culinary world where lentil stew is a luxury. What are they? Waffles that (hopefully) haven't been spat on by some disgruntled service person... Such horrors can happen. Beware!
But waffles are nice. (the sort that haven't been spat on that is.) Please excuse my excuse for humour

Yes it isn't easy to find toothpaste which isn't mint. The Fennel one is an option. But surely there should be other ones.....orange flavour or lemon or something? Or Rosemary or Lavender. That would be nice and refreshing. The dental hygienist uses an orange flavour mouthwash and cleaner. Yet here I have never seen an orange flavour toothpaste.
Dogs get chicken flavour toothpaste.