Thread: Is it my fault?
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 08:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
You're welcome

It's good that you can see that you made some errors in judgment - we all do it, we're only human after all. What's important, I think, is to understand exactly why you behaved as you did, why you chose to give him space rather than continue to message him. Were you afraid of upsetting and potentially alienating him by not giving him the space you thought he needed, maybe? And what exactly caused you to snap when he didn't reply to your texts? Obviously you felt angry, but what was at the root of that anger?

I'll stop there because I don't want to make this feel like an interrogation, and of course you don't have to answer if you'd rather not, but I think these are important questions to consider so that you can understand what's really going on inside, why you acted as you did - bearing in mind that it's on the level of emotion that you'll find the answers, not the level of mind.

I gave him space because previously guys wanted space from me rather than the attention and they thought I was too much, so I learnt to be more distant and not as much in their space because then they get annoyed..

it caused me to snap knowing its all over and everything he said to me didn't really mean it and that it was all a lie..

its fine don't worry about it I really don't mind..

thank you..xx