View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Happy to see your feeling better.....

As above so below A Favorite saying used often in my home.

Related to Hermeticism – Alchemy, Astrology, Theurgy

“As above, so below, as within. So without, as the Universe, so the Soul.”

Hermes Trismeglstus . “As above, so below” was recorded in the Hermetic text from The Emerald Tablet. In the tablet is put forth that which is below corresponds to that which is above and that what is above corresponds to that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of “One Thing.”

The Universe is the same as God, God is the same as man. The One and the many, time and eternity, are all One.

Growing ups so different from other's around me and so not having a foundation to understand how things worked and why they worked differently for me so make me feel that things were very fragmented and separate.

I now feel that its all connected and in a collective. I do not go to "God" in the religious context but I choose to call it "Divine White Light" and that to many is the same as God. That we are all a part of the vastness we call the Universe even those we see as living and dead. Its all energy and its all connected.

I feel that we are all of the same abilities but that we just do not all open to them in the one lifetime we are in that they unfold like mine seem to have over many a lifetime and many an experience.

I know that there is Karma as I have seen and felt its hand at play, I too know that we are all give a chance to clear our path of this. That when we pass over we do live on that there is no start and no end it seems.

I guess in the end I will know if this is true but in no rush to leave the physical. The body is great fun.

Lynn
Thank u so much,Lynn,
so the universe/God is the white light, the universe is u is me is everyone.
and also, karma is part of universe, then we embrace karma, too?
but I still don't feel great fun with the body/physical,
very much desire to leave body to go to spirit world......
(I guess my aura is not balanced yet....:(.)