View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Saw about 5 mins of this the other day ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ErjpGDvfVQ

x daz x

LOL. I listened to 10 mins and.... it sounded like someone who's read a few posts here, read a bit of the Qabalistic legend... It'll suit someone who wants to start on the Lilith current but not as in the original legend, rather the way the current is being usurped by women who feel the need to be more feisty and virago-like!

But we have our beliefs. I think she's a well-meaning fake. Others may choose to believe her. Why fake to me? Because 1) she doesn't have the sensual drive of Lilith as She's been "felt" across the ages. Lilith resides on the dark side of the Tree of Life - or we're talking about a different Lilith. And 2) we can all get into deep trance and voice all sorts of things, descriptions of what we see/feel/hear in the remotest parts of our inner worlds if the trance is deep enough; we can pre-program at least some of what we're trying to find - but that doesn't mean the outpourings are valid for any- or everyone else.

There are far more fake psychics and channellers than genuine ones so I attend carefully. Time I learned to do this stuff. There's money to be made.

Just my views. I rest my case.